✈ England and Scotland: 5-Night Tour with Accommodation, Breakfast, Tours, and Flights*
Holidaymakers are invited to embark on a six-day adventure to explore some of the gems of the United Kingdom. Starting in London, the journey continues up north, heading to Glasgow and Edinburgh. With guided city tours, travellers will have a chance to get some insight into the local history and culture, while some leisure time will allow them to explore the cities on their own.
- Arrival in London and transfer to the hotel (en-route stop for breakfast available for £10 per person)
- Leisure time
- Transfer from the hotel; take in panoramic views of London from the London Eye and see the city from a different perspective while cruising on the River Thames
- Transfer back to the hotel and leisure time for the rest of the day
- Guided city tour of London: see the city’s landmarks such as Buckingham Palace, Guard Parade, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, and Royal Borough of Kensington
- Free time for lunch before visiting Tower of London
- Transfer from Tower of London to Oxford Street and leisure time for shopping; transfer back to the hotel
- Transfer to Lake District
- Arrival in Windermere and leisure time for the rest of the day
- Guided tour of Lake District and free time for lunch
- Transfer to Edinburgh and guided city tour; leisure time for the rest of the evening
- Visit in Edinburgh Castle
- Transfer to Loch Lomond for a Loch Lomond cruise
- Transfer to Glasgow, leisure time for lunch, and guided Glasgow tour
- Transfer to Edinburgh and leisure time for the rest of the evening
- Train transfer from Edinburgh to London and transfer to the airport for the flight back
- 4* Hilton London Kensington Hotel in London (2 nights)
- 4* Windermere Hydro Hotel in Windermere (1 night)
- 4* Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel in Edinburgh (2 nights)
Deal Location: Merchandising (AE) (0.0,0.0)
The Fine Print:
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid for travel between 23-28 Mar 2018.
Option 1: price per person (pp) based on double occupancy. You must buy 2 vouchers min. to complete the booking.
Option 2: price per person staying in a single room.
Option 3: price per child (under 12 years old) sharing parents’ room and using the existing bedding.
Option 4: price per child (under 12 years old) sharing parents’ room and using an extra bed.
Option 5: price per infant (under 2 years old).
Options 3-5 can be bought with a purchase of options 1 or 2 only.
Must book by 15 Mar 2018.
Offer is subject to availability. Check availability before purchase.
Booking required by phone: 052 90 220 50 or by email: [email protected]. Attach your coupon there.
You will receive confirmation of your reservation by the merchant by email after filling out the online form.
Limit 5 vouchers per person. Can buy vouchers as gifts but not to extend the stay.
Excludes travel and medical insurance, entry visa, and lunch/dinner.
Valid for direct return flights from Dubai to London.
Baggage allowance: 20 kg check-in luggage, 5 kg hand luggage.
Airport taxes, airport transfers, and in-flight meals included.
Travel documents to be received up to 1 day before departure. You must go with your boarding pass printed to the airport, at the risk of having to pay additional charges.
The hotels are located in Yerevan, Armenia and Tbilisi, Georgia.
All taxes included.
Excludes tips for the driver and guide (£2 per person per day).
A valid passport is mandatory.
Valid for stay in a twin or single room for 1 person, depending on option chosen.
Original values based on stays in a twin or single room between 23-28 Mar 2018. Limited availability for these dates. Original values verified on merchant website on 3 Jan 2018.
Merchant: SNTTA travels
179-199 Holland Park Avenue, W11 4UL, Kensington
Buy ✈ England and Scotland: 5-Night Tour with Flights Now at AED7,899.00
Redeem ✈ England and Scotland: 5-Night Tour with Flights Offer Now at AED7,899.00 Only.