Nepal: 4-Night Hiking Tour with Accommodation, Breakfast, Tours, Transfers, and a Guide*
Sightseers embark on a journey to some of Nepal’s most popular sites with an English-speaking guide who leads them through the Himalayan vistas. The tour includes plenty of hiking which allows travellers to see the magnificence and physical vastness of the Himalayas. Holidaymakers have a chance to discover Nepal’s cultural landmarks, such as The Changunarayan Temple, Namobuddha monastery and traditional Newari houses, and discover the way the local people leave.
Day 1: Kathmandu (1,300m altitude)
- Arrive at International Airport at Kathmandu and be transferred to the hotel
- Enjoy welcome beverages on arrival and take part in a tour programme briefing run by one of the representatives from the travel agency
- Overnight stay at Yatri Suites and Spa Hotel, Hotel Moonlight, or at a different hotel of similar standard in Kathmandu
Day 2: Changunaraya to Nagarkot Hiking
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel
- Head to Changunarayan Temple in a private car and explore this pagoda-style UNESCO world heritage site-listed temple which dates back to the 4th century
- From the temple site, walk to Nagarkot (about three hours) and enjoy the panoramic Himalayan scenery
- Stay overnight at Hotel Country Villa or Fort Resort, or at a different hotel of similar standard in Nagarkot
Day 3: Nagarkot to Dhulikhel Hiking
- Enjoy the sunrise view over the Eastern Himalayas of Nepal
- Have breakfast at the hotel
- Walk from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel (about four/five hours) through scenic and dense forests and enjoy panoramic views of the Langtang Range, the Jugal Himal and other snow-capped peaks
- Explore Dhulikhel with its traditional Newari houses, ancient temples and Buddhist stupas situated on the hilltops
- Stay overnight at Mirable Resort, Himalayan Horizon, or at a different hotel of similar standard in Dhulikhel
Day 4: Dhulikhel – Namobuddha
- After breakfast, hike to Namobuddha (about three hours) and enjoy the views of the mountains, rice plantations, and hillside terraces
- In the evening, head back to Kathmandu
Day 5: Departure
- Be transferred to the airport and departure home
Deal Location: Merchandising (AE) (0.0,0.0)
The Fine Print:
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 30 Dec 2017. Subject to availability.
Option 1: price per person based on double occupancy. You must buy 2 vouchers min. to complete the booking.
Option 2: price is for 1 person, based on a single room with 1 coupon per person.
Must book by 24 Dec 2017.
Booking required by phone: 0097714421744 or by email: email@example.com. Attach your coupon there.
You will receive confirmation of your reservation by the merchant by email.
Limit 5 vouchers per person.
Can buy multiple vouchers to extend stay. Can be bought as a gift voucher.
The cost of the tour excludes: international airfare; Nepal visa fees ($25 per person); excess baggage charge for domestic flights; travel insurance; sightseeing fees not listed in the itinerary; meals not listed in the itinerary; gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, and bellboys; personal expenses such as laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.; payment transfer charge; hotel check out as per the hotel rules; any extra expenses incurred from flight cancellation or delay, sudden price escalations in hotels, transport, flight or any other items; any form of rescue.
Airfare not included.
Internal transport in an air-conditioned private vehicle included. It covers airport transfers, Kathmandu-Changunarayan transfer and Namobuddha-Kathmandu transfer.
The hotels are located in Kathmandu, Nagarkot and Dhulikhel, Nepal.
All the applicable services charges and government taxes are included.
A passport valid for at least 6 months after your return date is mandatory.
Visa fees not included, for more information on visa policy please contact the Travel Provider.
Valid for stay in a double or twin (per person, double room occupancy) or single room (per person).
For child policy and supplements, please contact the Travel provider directly.
Original values based on stays in a double or twin room or single room and a hiking tour, valid until 30 Dec 2017.
*AED 1,065, per person, based on double room occupancy. AED 1,815, per person, based on single room occupancy.
Merchant: Aarya Village Travel
Aarya Village Travel
Lazimpat-2, Next to Canadian Embassy, Nepal, Kathmanudu, Nepal
Buy Nepal: 4-Night Hiking Tour with Transfers Now at AED1,065.00
Redeem Nepal: 4-Night Hiking Tour with Transfers Offer Now at AED1,065.00 Only.